SEO MANAGER FOR DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
The SEO Manager plays a vital role in providing day-to-day support in optimizing client SEO accounts. Our boutique ad agency is committed to growing medical practices with return-on-investment marketing campaigns and effective business strategies. We are a happily virtual agency as of 2020.
• Performing comprehensive site audits
• Keyword research
• On page optimization
• Citation building / monitoring
• NAP clean up
• GMB optimization
• Competitive Analysis
• Monitoring ranking for desired keywords in SERPs
• Reporting on work performed, analytics data, and ranking
• Communicate and collaborate with the account management team
• Oversee and assume responsibility for work completed by third party vendors handling aspects of SEO services
• Generate optimized content
• Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
• A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
• The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
• A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
• Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
• A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
• An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
• Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
• Ability to multi-task and a great work ethic
• Stellar communication skills
• Social Media experience a plus
The job is full-time (40 hrs per week) and virtual (we are a virtual agency as of 2020).
Send your resume to email@example.com with a sparkling yet mercifully short cover letter and we’ll do the rest.
Oh, and just to make sure that you read all of this post (which we’ve noticed many people don’t) and can follow instructions (kind of a requirement for this job), please insert the word “Cholent” into the subject line.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Best of luck!