PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist for Digital Marketing Agency
Who We Are:
We are a strategically driven, digitally focused, dental brand building agency that delivers strategies built to grow a dental practice.
Web Marketing for dentists is searching for a PPC Specialist to support our growing Paid Search Department. This is a full time, fully remote position, with the opportunity for growth. We are seeking a motivated, organized and detail-oriented candidate to help perform a variety of duties related to campaign optimization, including campaign setup, keyword research, data analysis, writing ad copy, and bid and budget optimization/research.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, a creative problem solver, and can multitask in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience with Google and Facebook Ads is required. Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
Why do people want to become part of our team? We asked them. Take a look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7Sl3eZ-Mk&feature=youtu.be
• 40 hours/week of remote work.
• Provide daily support and collaborate with our paid search manager and the account management team on various tasks related to the PPC Department.
• Review search queries and conversion data to ensure campaigns are receiving relevant and high-quality traffic.
• Analyze campaign data, ad copy, and landing page performance and optimize campaign strategizes based on the corresponding data and each clients’ target market.
• Help refine and expand upon operational processes for the department as we continue to grow.
Preferred Skills Include:
• Prior experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Excellent grammar and spelling skills
• Proficient in MS Office and Google Drive tools
• Ability to use and troubleshoot Excel formulas
• Organization, communication, and collaboration skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
“Web Marketing for Dentists has achieved a golden balance of what it is to be happy in a work environment while enjoying life.”
“Web Marketing for Dentists gives their employees the resources they need to be successful.”
“There is no sense of hierarchy. We are all on the same level. We all work together.”
Send your resume and a sparkling yet mercifully short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do the rest.