PPC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY (MIAMI FL)
Under the direction of the CMO, the PPC Account Director plays a vital role in providing day-to-day support in creating, monitoring and developing our clients’ digital advertising programs. Our boutique ad agency is committed to growing medical practices with return-on-investment marketing campaigns and effective business strategies. We are located in Miami, FL.
At our agency, the PPC Account Manager will be accountable for client performance, communication, and execution of regular optimizations and strategy. We aim to be a consultative partner to our clients, which means that you’re not only focused on helping them reach their initial goals, but figuring out ways to proactively expand their brand and increase their overall success.
• Client Management: work with our Account Managers to troubleshoot issues and enhance client performance
• Execute search marketing tactics including: bid management, keyword research/development, ad copy creation, campaign performance tracking and reporting, and ad and landing page testing.
• Accurately manage campaign budgets to ensure high profitability
• Continually evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and offer recommendations to improve the campaigns
• Develop and implement best-in-class search marketing techniques.
• Monitor competitive landscape and industry trends / constantly review the marketplace for new online opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years experience in hands on experience managing AdWords PPC campaigns
• Minimum 1-year client-facing experience within a PPC role: Experience with client campaign strategy creation, communication, management, and proactive account performance troubleshooting
• Experience in creating successful campaigns in any PPC medium other than AdWords is also valuable (Bing, Facebook, YouTube)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Top notch verbal and written communication skills
• Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to analyze data and identify trends
Compensation: Industry standard based on your experience
The job is full-time and on site (40 hrs per week). We are located in Miami, FL 33181 so please consider your commute before applying.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a sparkling yet mercifully short cover letter and we’ll do the rest.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Best of luck!