CONTENT MANAGER FOR DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Who we are:
We are a strategically driven, digitally focused, dental brand building agency that delivers strategies built to grow a dental practice.
Why do people want to become part of our team?
We asked them. Take a look at this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7Sl3eZ-Mk&feature=youtu.be
The content manager will own the direction of all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats for our boutique digital marketing agency focusing on dentistry. The ultimate goal of these efforts is to increase website traffic and drive engagement, qualified lead generation, customer retention, and other positive client-related outcomes.
The content manager will help implement our brand story, in addition to developing consistency for our brand’s storytelling. They will also have an obsession for content performance, reporting, and analytics.
Our content manager will lead the development of our content initiatives with a publisher/journalist mindset, in all forms, to drive new business and cultivate new opportunities with our current client base through their work.
The right candidate will have the heart of a teacher, with a love of learning, writing, and communicating in all forms. They will see the value of every person on our team and put them at ease, empowering them to tell their stories to our audience.
If you are a doer, strategic thinker, implementer, savvy marketer, social media pro, CRM competent… keep reading
Typical Weekly Duties for a Content Manager
• Managing creative teams
• Supervision of publication of three or more new pieces of content, be it text (blog articles), video, or audio (podcasts).
• Overview of company email marketing efforts, including newsletters, automated workflows, and so on. Experience with Hubspot useful.
• Ownership of all analytics and reporting for content marketing efforts.
• Your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for website and content will be in addition to our SEO department’s contribution.
• Oversight of social media for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
• Premium content production, including ebooks, white papers, webinars, etc.
• Supervision of general website re-development, updates and enhancements, e.g. wireframes, new pages and calls-to-action placement.
• Professional development and continued education in relevant areas (e.g., HubSpot certifications).
Specific measurements of this criteria include:
• An increase in defined customer engagement metrics (i.e. conversions, submissions, purchases, etc.)
• Growth in website traffic; specifically, organic reach and other inbound traffic sources.
• Conversion metrics definition and growth.
• Social media positive sentiment metrics.
• Customer feedback and survey data.
• Increases in key search engine keyword rankings.
• Clearly defining content distribution during particular stages of the buying cycle (lead nurturing).
Specific skills required include:
• Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language.
• An understanding of common editorial style guides, e.g. AP Style, Chicago Manual of Style, etc.
• Training as a print or broadcast journalist is a bonus. Great at telling a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
• The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
• A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach.
• Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
• Project management skills to manage people, editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
• Familiarity with principles of marketing.
• Incredible people skills.
• Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships.
• Able to screen out sales pitches and look for the relevant brand and customer story.
How Success Will be Measured
The content manager will be measured on the continual improvement of customer nurturing and retention through storytelling, as well as the increase in new prospects, through the consistent development and deployment of content.
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or related communications field.
What some of our team has to say about us:
“Web Marketing for Dentists has achieved a golden balance of what it is to be happy in a work environment while enjoying life.”
“Web Marketing for Dentists gives their employees the resources they need to be successful.”
“There is no sense of hierarchy. We are all on the same level. We all work together.”
The job is full-time and remote. We will consider part time applicants (at least 25 hours). Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a sparkling yet mercifully short cover letter and we’ll do the rest.