SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Headquartered in Miami
Company is now remote
Who we are:
We are a strategically driven, digitally focused, dental brand building agency that delivers strategies built to grow a dental practice.
The Senior Account Manager plays a vital role in providing day-to-day support in creating, monitoring, analyzing and developing clients’ digital advertising programs. Our boutique agency is committed to growing dental practices with return-on-investment marketing campaigns and effective business strategies.
While most marketing agencies create a rigid structure limiting the reach of the account manager, our agency encourages our account managers to deeply understand their clients’ business goals and aspirations and respond to those goals with successful strategies and innovative marketing solutions. At our agency, the account manager is more than just a point of contact for the client, s/he is an advisor and consultant to our clients, making a significant difference to their lives by helping to build their business dramatically (50% to 300% business growth is frequent).
Why do people want to become part of our team? We asked them. Take a look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7Sl3eZ-Mk&feature=youtu.be
If you are driven, confident, have agency experience and passionate about growing as a person and a professional, keep reading.
• Prioritize understanding the client’s business needs and collaborate with the client to craft a marketing strategy which will best address and satisfy those needs.
• Understand the company’s add-on product offerings and be able to articulate appropriate additions to their suite of services.
• Communicate and advocate client needs across the organization to ensure accurate and timely delivery of requests.
• Manage a timely and accurate on-boarding process for new clients: e.g., gather and document requirements, track campaign build progress, ensure compliance with client requests, oversee QA.
• Provide clients/sales team with any necessary campaign reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Monitor and analyze campaigns and ensure campaign delivery is on point
• Communicate with vendors of our support services to ensure they are consistently delivering quality products and keep them updated on any client account changes.
• Seek ways to improve client success, including suggesting additional products available as add-on services.
• Train clients to handle various aspects of lead management
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 5-year’s experience in account management at an agency
• Knowledge of setting up, managing and/or analyzing Google AdWords campaigns or Microsoft AdCenter/Bing Ads campaigns or any other PPC system
• Some experience setting up, managing and/or analyzing Facebook Ad campaigns
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work for yourself and others
• Top notch communication and relationship building skills
• Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Ability to analyze data and identify trends
• Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus Skills – nice to have if you already have the requirements above:
• Experience setting up, managing and/or analyzing social media campaigns on any of the following platforms: Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
• Compensation: Industry standard based on your experience
• The job is full-time (40 hrs. per week). We are a remote company as of March 2020.
“Web Marketing for Dentists has achieved a golden balance of what it is to be happy in a work environment while enjoying life.”
“Web Marketing for Dentists gives their employees the resources they need to be successful.”
“There is no sense of hierarchy. We are all on the same level. We all work together.”
Send your resume and a sparkling yet mercifully short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do the rest. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Best of luck!