Account Coordinator for Digital Marketing Agency (Miami, FL)
Under the direction of the Account Manager, the Account Coordinator plays a vital role in providing day-to-day support to the marketing team in monitoring the digital advertising programs of the company’s client base in our boutique ad agency located in Miami, FL. Account coordinator will serve as a point of contact for client inquiries and requests pertaining to their advertising programs.
• Communicate client needs across the organization to ensure accurate and timely delivery of requests.
• Assist with managing a timely and accurate onboarding process for new clients: e.g. gather and document requirements, track campaign build progress, ensure compliance with client requests, complete QA.
• Provide clients/sales team with any necessary campaign reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery is on point
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in marketing/account coordination
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
• Top notch communication skills
• Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to analyze data and identify trends
The job is full-time and on site (40 hrs per week). We are located in Miami, FL 33181 so please consider your commute before applying.
Send us your resume to email@example.com with a breathtakingly sparkling yet mercifully short cover letter and we’ll do the rest.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Best of luck!